20081223

Faith High

It is that time of year again where little children are happy because they don't know any better. It troubles my mother when I tell her that I hate Christmas, but she understands why. I often ponder how I am going to pass this along to younger generations some day....

Separation of Church and State is all the rage these days right? I'm not passing judgement on that one but I do have years of one side instilled in my soul that I sometimes cannot seem to beat away. It is pretty clear that when a little structure (i.e. football and church) gets together, only good can come out of it. I sure as hell know that it kept me on the straight and narrow...and that straight and narrow is 500 miles wide. Thank God I was limited to only those 500 miles. If all you hustlers and bustlers thought a little more on this wavelength, then this time of year probably wouldn't suck so much - http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?section=magazine&id=3789373

No comments:

Post a Comment