20080318

I hate your t!tty bar...

When I go to a strip joint, I don't want to be hassled every two seconds by some whore who is trying pay off her pimp and feed her two year old child's crack addiction. I go for a f*cking show and beer. I want to see some damn pole tricks. " Booby Night" was invented to be entertaining and not to be a pain in the ass telling all these dumb broads that you are broke and you can't afford to have them sit on your lap and tempt your drunk ass to go in the back room so you might have a chance to touch their bad boob job for $50 bucks. F YOU.

Let's face it, unless you are going to canada or the rocket in barre, where else can you be obscene and make these chicks rub cheap ass lotion on each other for $2. Maxi Mounds does it right. She should run lessons at all of those "High Class" joints in Vegas and NYC. They could take a lesson. If there isn't a pole, don't show.

I want Nasty Chicks, Big Tits, and Cheap Tricks. Thank you Montreal/Barre/any other scummy strip joint that you can always have a good time and a good laugh at.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I wanna smell some stink when i walk in to the shit hole!!!


    I'm sad u didn't include hardbodies of white river!

    ReplyDelete