20080318

What You're Not Told About The Financial Crisis

This guy, Perry Willis does what I think is a nice explanation of what is really happening. Now I could also go into detail as to why it is happening like this, but that might be for a conspiracy article. I urge all to read this, understand it, and watch the USA get screwed anally. The Federal Reserve though in a sense, is buying up our land... Ignorance may be bliss, but it certainly fucks you over in the end.

http://www.rense.com/general81/finan.htm

1 comment:

  1. Too bad it wasn't a crime to lure buyers in to a home purchase with a mortgage that they are guaranteed to default on. The wigs at Bear Stearns are walking away with 1% of their money. That's still much, much more than the $0 that mortgage defaultees now have. I'm so glad that my fellow countrymen find it acceptable to prey on their brothers. Professionals my ass.

    ReplyDelete