20100724

People Suck


#1 We went downtown to get sushi last night and I parked my car in the garage. We returned to a Trout River bottle label stuck to the trunk. Sweet. Who have I pissed off now by simply existing?



#2 I go to get some gas for the pressure washer. Some 'Burton chick' is at the gas station. I pull out behind her. She stops and then puts it in reverse. I yell, honk the horn, and try to pull it back into reverse (automatics are crap). Bang, crunch. I back up and turn down the stereo. We get out of our cars.

'Burton chick': "I'm so sorry. I'm in a hurry and was too far in the road. I'm sorry. I think I only hit your license plate. I'm sorry."

Me: "Yeah, I think so" (lean down to look at bumper cause she's full of shit).

There's paint missing in a few spots and the fog light space is dented in. It's plastic so I'm not caring a whole lot.

'Burton chick': "Oh did I do that? I'm sorry. I'm just in a hurry. You can have my information if you want."

Me: "No. Don't worry about it. It's fine."

'Burton chick': "Are you sure?"

Me: "Yeah, I'm sure."

'Burton chick': "Wow. You're a nice dood. Thanks." (speeds off)

No comments:

Post a Comment