20080419

Words cannot describe the way I feel right now

I'd like to tell you how I feel right now, but I simply cannot find words that will equate.

You're a small town guy with good moral values. You don't talk you just play hard. And you play wherever they need you in order for your team to win. The respected names in football are praising you as a man outside of football, and everyone knows your name. You're one of the better pro linebackers of all time. You've become the role model of millions of youngsters and we are proud of you being one of the few pro athletes worthy of that moniker. You're hooking up with the trash of celeb town. You have an illegitimate child with a well known celeb stalker. Your blue and orange #54 is on more fans' backs than any jersey in history. Your lacking personality is still on too many commercials and is making too much money. Your desire and passion for the game has dwindled. And now you want more? You turn your back on your family - the people who made you who you are. No one makes themselves Mr. Urlacher. No one. It makes me very sad to say it, but you're probably better off elsewhere. I speak for myself and I'm pretty sure I speak for Chicago fans as a whole when I say, "You don't belong here anymore."

-A loyal fan destroyed

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mariotti/904006,mariotti041908.article

No comments:

Post a Comment